Workforce Development Program Manager
Are you ready to create a world where economic status isn’t a barrier to being technologically sophisticated, where women are empowered and encouraged to be transformative and successful? Imagine working in a place with compassion, commitment, integrity, and relevance. Here at The Ladder Alliance, that is exactly what you will find!
The Ladder Alliance is an established 501(c)(3) organization with a mission is to provide women victims of domestic violence and low-income women with the tools to lead self-sufficient, successful, and independent lives. We envision creating a community of successful women through education, empowerment, and encouragement. We value being relevant in the skills that we teach, having compassion for those that we work with, having integrity and respect for all those that we work with, and a commitment to our mission.
The Workforce Development Program Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, and successful execution of our workforce development programming. This includes but is not limited to operating as a project lead; forming and strengthening partnerships; overseeing staff, contractors, and volunteers; developing and monitoring outcomes; and overseeing program budgets under the supervision of the Director of Programs and Operations. This person will play a critical role in the execution of future growth strategies.
- Directly manage all Level I Instructors, Contractors, and Workforce Development Volunteers
- Coordinate all graduations and class scheduling
- Represent the agency at community events and meetings
- Responsible for supporting organizational and/or grant/contract reporting
- Lead connection of alumni to current students and events
- Assist in the evaluation of data to improve program effectiveness and efficiency
- Create and lead new and innovative projects to enhance the workforce development program
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Must have experience in leading and/or supervising staff; more than one year preferred
- Experience in career coaching or counseling a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes, and a results-oriented culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, administration, and management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
Work Environment & Benefits
- 90% paid, employee-only medical coverage
- IRA (matched up to 3% of salary)
- Flex work environment that supports flexible hours and location
- PTO that increases with years of service
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance
- Vision and dental plan options available
- Nine paid holidays with an additional week at the end of December
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Jessica Seidel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadline is Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
The Ladder Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. This is critical to our success as an agency and our impact into the community.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis cover by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.