Are you ready to create a world where economic status isn’t a barrier to being technologically sophisticated; where women are not only empowered, but encouraged to be transformative and successful?
Imagine working in a place where there is compassion, commitment, integrity, and relevance. Here at The Ladder Alliance that is exactly what you will find!
The Ladder Alliance is established 501(c)(3) organization with a mission is to provide women victims of domestic violence and low-income women with the tools to lead self-sufficient, successful, and independent lives. We envision creating a community of successful women through education, empowerment, and encouragement. We value be relevant in the skills that we teach, having compassion for those that we work with, having integrity and respect for all those that we work with and a commitment to our mission.
The Director of Development and Marketing is responsible for the design, implementation and successful execution of fundraising strategies including, but is not limited to: the cultivation and acquisition of new individual and major donors, as well as corporations; creating corporate giving programs; as well as assist and facilitate grant research and writing. This position is also responsible for event planning, organizing and execution; management of the agency’s CRM database; overseeing and managing The Success Store; all marketing efforts for The Ladder Alliance; and conducting monthly Lunch & Learn sessions to engage the community, volunteers, donors, and future students.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in fundraising, donor building, grant writing, and working with CRM’s. Public relations/marketing, media and management a plus.
- Must have a proven track record of raising funds from diverse sources, including major gifts from individuals, foundations, corporations and government agencies.
- Experience in donor cultivation, grant writing, contracts management and special events.
- Knowledge of and relationships with the funding community in and around Tarrant County, and/or state/nationally.
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes and a results-oriented culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, administration and management skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in design software a plus: Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Kathryn Thalken at Kthalken@ladderalliance.org.
The Ladder Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. This is critical to our success as an agency and our impact into the community.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis cover by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.