Below you will find the employment opportunities with The Ladder Alliance. If you have any questions email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Skills Instructor
Position Summary: Provides computer skills class training full-time (32 hours a week), with ability to work 2 evenings a week and occasional weekends as needed.
- Teaches an afternoon and evening Basic Computer Skills Training (BCST) class to two different groups of 10 domestic violence or low-income students
- Instruction includes basic Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Internet and email
- Responsible for maintaining a positive empowering environment for the well being and growth of all students
- Works with Assistant Programs Manager to implement curriculum to include best practices for 21st century urban learners
- Records accurate student attendance addressing issues as they arise and documents when and why a student leaves the program
- Insures all assignments and exams are graded, recorded in agency software and feedback provided to students
- Reports classroom equipment problems to IT staff person
- Reports any significant issues related to student behavior to appropriate staff
- Continually assess the effectiveness of training while providing recommendations to enhance student learning
- Responsible for sharing community resource referral as needed by students
**The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Required Job Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – Education degree a preferred
- At least three years’ classroom experience delivering content to students
- Experience in curriculum development
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent time management and adaptability
- Able to troubleshoot and solve IT related issues
Interested? Apply on Indeed